“NO AND YES ARE TWO SHORT WORDS WHICH NEED A LONG THOUGHT…MOST OF THE THINGS WE MISS IN LIFE ARE DUE TO SAYING NO TOO SOONAND YES TOO LATE!!!
………..think of it………..!!!”
That is attitude.
1) Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life.Never ask for a lighter rain.Just pray for a better umbrella.
2) When flood comes, fish eat ants & when flood recedes,ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on,God gives opportunity to everyone!
3) Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship, it is not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till the ending.
4) Some people always throw stones in your path.It depends on you what you make with them, Wall or Bridge?Remember you are the architect of your life.
5) Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and1 is that you have not tried. That’s life.
6) It is not important to hold all the good cards in life.But it is important how well you play with the cards which you hold.
7) Often when we lose all hope & think this is … Read More »
One day a young lady was driving along with her father.
They came upon a storm, and the young lady asked her father, What should I do?”
He said “keep driving”. Cars began to pull over to the side, the storm was Getting worse.
“What should I do.” The young lady asked? “Keep driving,” her father replied.
On up a few feet, she noticed that eighteen wheelers were also pulling over.
She told her dad, “I must pull over, I can barely see ahead. It is Terrible, and everyone is pulling over!”
Her father told her, “Don’t give up, just keep driving!” Now the storm was terrible, but she never stopped driving, and soon she Could see a little more clearly.
After a couple of miles she was again on Dry land, and the sun came out. Her father said, “Now you can pull over and get out.” She said “But why now?”
He said “When you get out, look back at all the people that gave up and are Still in the storm, because you never gave up your storm is now over.
This is a testimony for anyone who is going through “hard times”.
Just because everyone else, … Read More »
Must Read! Very Powerfully Worded. Bravo – Prakash Bajaj, Editor of Times of India.
LETTER OF THE EDITOR OF “THE TIMES OF INDIA” TO THE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA
I am born and brought up in Mumbai for last fifty eight years. Believe me, corruption in Maharashtra is worse than that in Bihar. Look at all the politicians, Sharad Pawar, Chagan Bhujbal, Narayan Rane, Bal Thackray , Gopinath Munde, Raj Thackray, Vilasrao Deshmukh all are rolling in money. Vilasrao Deshmukh is one of the worst Chief ministers I have seen. His only business is to increase the FSI every other day, make money and send it to Delhi, so Congress can fight next election. Now the clown has found new way and will increase FSI for fishermen, so they can build concrete houses right on sea shore. Next time terrorists can comfortably live in those houses, enjoy the beauty of the sea and then attack our Mumbai at their will.
Recently, I had to purchase a house in Mumbai. I met about two dozen builders. Everybody wanted about 30% in black. A common person like me knows this and with all your intelligence agency & CBI, you and your finance … Read More »
Once upon a time there was a shepherd looking after his sheep on the side of a deserted road.
Suddenly a brand new Porsche screeches to a halt. The driver, a man dressed in an Armani suit, Cerutti shoes, Ray-Ban sunglasses, TAG-Heuer wrist-watch, and a Pierre Cardin tie gets out and asks the shepherd.
‘If I can tell you how many sheep you have, will you give me one of them?’
The shepherd looks at the young man, then looks at the large flock of grazing sheep and replies, ‘Okay.’
The young man parks the car, connects his laptop to the mobile-fax, enters a NASA Website, scans the ground using his GPS, opens a database and 60 Excel tables filled with algorithms and pivot tables. He then prints out a 150-page report on his high-tech mini-printer, turns to the shepherd and says,
‘You have exactly 1,586 sheep.’
The shepherd cheers, ‘That’s correct, you can have your sheep.’
The young man takes one of the animals from the flock and puts it in the back of his Porsche.
The shepherd looks at him and asks, ‘If I guess your profession, will you return my animal to me ?’
The young man … Read More »